No, it's not the cool weather that I love because layered clothing, hats, mitts and scarves are super cool. It's not the the long hikes in Gatineau Park to take in the fresh air and beautiful changing of the leaves. It's not even the hot apple cider, pumpkin pie and toasty warm fires. It's the new fall season for all my favourite TV shows!
So, what am I watching?
- Dancing With The Stars - so far I'm enjoying it but don't have a favourite. I'm not too fond of Hasselhof or the guy from Jersey Shore though.
- The Biggest Loser - oh crap, I've started watching this show again... it's so emotional and inspiring to watch but I really didn't think I'd get into it again this year, but here I am completely drawn into watching a group of severely overweight people trying to run a mile... oh my.
- Castle - obviously! I still haven't watched my recorded season premier episode but I'm looking forward to the mystery, comedy, sexual tension... I love Castle.
- The Middle - I'm glad I gave this show a chance because it's quite good. It's kind of a frantic comedy about an average income family with an odd baby brother, an awkward middle sister and a hot headed "all-American" older brother being raised by their struggling parents. Give it a shot if you've been avoiding it.
- Modern Family - This is a genius comedy. I love the side interviews through out the episodes where the family members give us a more personal view of their lives.
- Parenthood - A heartwarming drama about an extended family with captivating people who deal with realistic issues.
- The Event - TBD we have it recorded but haven't yet watched it.
- Fringe - Not until we watch the end of season one and season two but fully intend to watch it.
Good thing I'm working out 3 times a week or I could turn into a real couch potato!